CONSULTANT CAREER PATH
Being a consultant at Greenfish is more than just a job. It’s a professional lifestyle embedded in an ecosystem of like-minded individuals that are driven by a common goal: Sustainability. Many challenging projects, trainings, team buildings, including personal initiatives come together giving the rhythm of our green community’s life. There is always an opportunity to improve your skills and expertise among a variety of team members. As we strongly believe that the human capital is our company’s greatest asset, the personal development of our consultants is the key of success.
Welcome to the Greenfish family and let’s discover together our DNA.
CONSTRUCTION & INFRASTRUCTURE
- Planning for residential and industrial buildings
- Project follow-up and on-site inspection
- Managing quality and safety requirements
- Design and engineering of HVAC and electrical systems
- Participating in projects regarding the distribution, transport, and storage of energy
- Leading energy efficiency audits on site
- Budget, planning, and safety management
- Build relationship with clients, suppliers, contractors, etc.
INDUSTRIAL OPTIMIZATION & ENGINEERING
- Improve quality and efficiency by optimizing the production processes
- Provide tailored technical advice
- Streamline the order-to-cash cycle
- Be involved on the level of budget, planning, and coordination
- Tailor solutions for clients from design until implementation
- Coordinate a multidisciplinary team of engineers
- Be the responsible for financial and technical success during all project’s phases
- Conduct safety and environmental audits
- Build integrated management systems
- Quality assurance and control
- Follow-up projects on site
- Management of regulatory affairs
SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS
- Lean concept developing to support new and existing process
- Data and report analysis to identify improvement opportunities and detect non compliance issues
- Redesign and optimization processes to boost efficiency
We only have one planet! Working in a young and dynamic company where everyone sees the bigger picture and cares about the environment is inspiring. Of course, we are engineers, consultants who deliver solutions to technical problems. But we also work daily on minimizing our footprint on the planet. And this is what makes Greenfish different!Nadim-Pierre Rizk / Construction & Infrastructure Department
Being a Business Developer at Greenfish is more than just a job. It’s a professional lifestyle embedded in an ecosystem of like-minded individuals that are driven by a common goal: Sustainability. Such as tree’s roots, our staff members represent the unvaluable basis of our company. Each in-house position contributes to Greenfish’s growth and success. Already established in Brussels and Paris, our teams are operating in a friendly environment, where everyone can develop and share skills, expertise, and even hidden talents…
Welcome to the Greenfish family and let’s discover our DNA.
- Support of the commercial development & participation to the recruitment processes
- Building & management of your own client portfolio
- Market studies & development of a broad network
- Relationship management with your team
- Search and analyze customer business needs
- Build and maintain a network and up-to-date specific industry knowledge
- Market studies and proposal of sustainable solutions
- Relationship management with your team of consultants
- Search for new candidates whose profiles match with Greenfish ecosystem
- Creation and management of job offers posts
- Management of candidate’s interviews and follow-up
- Building and management of your own candidate’s network
ADMIN & FINANCE
- Financial indicators tracking
- Payroll management
- Preparation and follow-up of monthly accounting closings
- Establishment of financial techniques necessary for the development of the company
MARKETING & COMMUNICATION
- Organization & management of events in a sustainable way
- Building & management of our Greenfish community
- Reflection on the communication strategy
- Relationship management with Greenfish partners
Getting inspiration from ambitious projects, surrounded by sustainability-minded people, it makes me feel that everything is achievable!Nicolas Radelet / HR Department
GREENFISH YOUNG POTENTIAL PROGRAM
Each year, Greenfish launches its Greenfish Young Potentials Program in August, September, October and November. During the course of one year, you will take part in a diverse development program and exciting projects, necessary to successfully kick-off and build your career as a Greenfish Junior Consultant.
Being a consultant at Greenfish is more than just a job. It’s a professional lifestyle embedded in an ecosystem of like-minded individuals that are driven by a common goal: Sustainability. It’s the challenging projects, the team buildings, trainings, and personal initiatives that set the pace for our green community. Thanks to a mentorship program and an individual Career path, you will work on challenging projects that positively impact our society, with team members from many different backgrounds. As a company that deals in knowledge and know-how, your continuous personal development is the key to our success.
We are looking for highly dynamic and ambitious engineers with a Master in:
RECRUITING PROCESS / ASSESSMENT DAYS
We organize several Assessment Days during the year. Through different assessment exercises, we would like to learn about your personal drive and your motivation to join Greenfish. At the same time, it gives you the chance to get to know our people and our Greenfish culture.
– NEXT ASSESSMENTS DAYS –
Contact us and send your CV by e-mail if you would like to attend one of our Assessment Days, we will send you a confirmation e-mail in return.
The young graduates that present the highest fit with Greenfish will be selected and offered a permanent contract.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your resume to email@example.com .
GDPR and applications via our website
By applying to job postings via our website, you understand that your data shall be collected and processed by Greenfish SA based on its legitimate interest to ensure a proper functioning and in order to evaluate your application for potential recruitment.
Your data shall not be held longer than 5 years, unless if you are hired in which case your data shall be used to draft your contract and held in the data base relating to your employment. Only the relevant Department inside Greenfish will have access to your data. In some case, some selected data will be communicated to current or potential clients in order to find a mission corresponding to your qualifications and skills.
GREENFISH INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
This year, Greenfish is launching the 2nd edition of our Greenfish Internship Program, in September 2018. For 6 months, you will take part in a diverse development program and discover various staff positions within Greenfish: Admin, Human Capital, Business Manager, and Green Solutions.
Firstly, you will work 3 months as a Junior Human Capital recruiter with one week working as an Admin. The last three months, you will work as a Junior Business Manager. Depending on your profile, you will also have the opportunity to discover our Green Solutions Department and help them on their projects.
We are looking for highly dynamic and ambitious young potentials with a Degree in:
During your internship and depending on your expectations, you will become a Business or Talent Manager, and start your career at Greenfish!