PowerGiven the increasing demand for electricity, we offer our expertise throughout the entire chain of energy conversion: from power generation to the transmission and distribution of electrical energy.
Renewable EnergyWe aim to support the rapid development and implementation of renewable energy projects, in wind, solar, and thermal energy.
- Agri-Food IndustryGreenfish supports the agri-food industry in driving innovation and maintaining competitiveness in the face of production challenges and requirements for changes in practices.
Life SciencesAs a sustainable company, we strive to improve people’s well-being by collaborating with partners in the biotech and pharmaceutical industry as well as medical device manufacturers.
ChemicalsDue to its critical importance, we accompany the chemical industry in the safe-handling of hazardous substances in addition to greener production and search for alternatives.
- Heavy IndustryAs a change agent, Greenfish assists its partners in industrial process optimization, from managerial to operational perspectives.
- High-TechCutting-edge technology can provide improvements for society and industry alike. Conscious of these advancements, Greenfish offers clients tailored solutions so that its clients can develop the competitive edge they are looking for.
- Infrastructure & ConstructionIn response to the need for smart urban redevelopment and the modernization of infrastructure, we inspire our clients to take a multi-stakeholder approach and implement best practices in their field.
- WaterWe support our partners in the collection, treatment and distribution of the precious resource that is water so that it may be safely consumed, reused or released to the environment.
- WasteGreenfish is keen to participate in the revalorization of waste through the implementation and improvement of sorting and recycling capabilities, which is paramount in the transition towards a circular economy.
- Public SectorGreenfish co-operates closely with organizations engaged in environmental policy, advocacy, and lobbying to establish its leadership position in the field of sustainable development.
- TransportIn regards to the need of reducing urban congestion, accidents and pollution, we support our client in promoting clean, safe, and smart mobility and transport.
To facilitate the transition towards a more sustainable society and economy, Greenfish helps its clients solve their most complex issues by delivering expertise and knowledge in Energy Services, Quality-Health-Safety-Environment, Industrial Engineering & Optimization, Construction & Infrastructure, Project Management, Supply Chain & Logistics, etc.
Through consulting services, Green Solutions assists your company to reduce its environmental footprint. We assess your current situation with state-of-the-art technologies, suggest opportunities according to your strategic goals and implement them in your company’s context. Our consultants have developed thorough expertise in Energy Efficiency, Waste, Carbon and Change management.
We support clients who intend to implement clean energy practices by guiding them through the entire project cycle. We provide feasibility and technical studies, financial and risk analysis, as well as implementation and supervision.
Our Greenfish consultants contribute to projects at different stages or throughout their entire lifecycle from feasibility studies to project delivery. The work at hand can be theoretical (e.g. R&D) or practical (e.g. site supervision).
CONSTRUCTION & INFRASTRUCTURE
We take part in the design and the execution phase of industrial, tertiary, and residential constructions projects with strong competencies in special techniques.
SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS
We implement continuous improvement principles based on different methods available on the market in areas such as process optimization, planning, transport, warehouse, and contract management.
INDUSTRIAL OPTIMIZATION & ENGINEERING
By optimizing industrial activities, we empower our clients to minimize downtime, eliminate waste, and reduce cost.
We help our clients stay on top of regulations through proper training and support for implementing best practices and methodologies that prevent hazardous events.
Supporting project for the electrification of a hospital in Pawa, RDC
Nuclear power: Shedding light on its obscurity
- 10/11: Greenfish Afterwork
- 22/11: Impact Session about our Greenfish CSR approach and the concept of Circular Economy
- 15/12: Greenfish Christmas Party!
- 19/01: Greenfish Afterwork!
- 23/01: Impact Session about air pollutants ‘impact and the transition acceleration through business model innovation
- 21/02: Meet Greenfish at the VUB jobfair in Brussels!
- 22/02: Impact Session about the digital circular economy (recycling and valorisation) and Coopeos
- 27/02: Meet Greenfish at the VTK jobfair in Gent!
- 27/02: An evening for the Democratic Republic of Congo @L’Arrière-Scène (in support of Ingénieurs Sans Frontières)
It is our mission to achieve a more sustainable world. In the pursuit of this goal, we believe in establishing partnerships with various types of organizations in order to foster knowledge sharing and create a strong network of experts.
We partner with universities and schools to help their students prepare to find their first professional challenge and help them on various research projects.
We believe it is essential to develop strong ties with local associations around us. It is a powerful way to have an impact on external stakeholders’ lives.
We partner with other companies to deliver the best and more sustainable solution to our clients.
BECOME A PARTNER
Interested in a partnership with us? Do not hesitate to contact us!