PowerGiven the increasing demand for electricity, we offer our expertise throughout the entire chain of energy conversion: from power generation to the transmission and distribution of electrical energy.
Renewable EnergyWe aim to support the rapid development and implementation of renewable energy projects, in wind, solar, and thermal energy.
- Agri-Food IndustryGreenfish supports the agri-food industry in driving innovation and maintaining competitiveness in the face of production challenges and requirements for changes in practices.
Life SciencesAs a sustainable company, we strive to improve people’s well-being by collaborating with partners in the biotech and pharmaceutical industry as well as medical device manufacturers.
ChemicalsDue to its critical importance, we accompany the chemical industry in the safe-handling of hazardous substances in addition to greener production and search for alternatives.
- Heavy IndustryAs a change agent, Greenfish assists its partners in industrial process optimization, from managerial to operational perspectives.
- High-TechCutting-edge technology can provide improvements for society and industry alike. Conscious of these advancements, Greenfish offers clients tailored solutions so that its clients can develop the competitive edge they are looking for.
- Infrastructure & ConstructionIn response to the need for smart urban redevelopment and the modernization of infrastructure, we inspire our clients to take a multi-stakeholder approach and implement best practices in their field.
- WaterWe support our partners in the collection, treatment and distribution of the precious resource that is water so that it may be safely consumed, reused or released to the environment.
- WasteGreenfish is keen to participate in the revalorization of waste through the implementation and improvement of sorting and recycling capabilities, which is paramount in the transition towards a circular economy.
- Public SectorGreenfish co-operates closely with organizations engaged in environmental policy, advocacy, and lobbying to establish its leadership position in the field of sustainable development.
- TransportIn regards to the need of reducing urban congestion, accidents and pollution, we support our client in promoting clean, safe, and smart mobility and transport.
To facilitate the transition towards a more sustainable society and economy, Greenfish helps its clients solve their most complex issues by delivering expertise and knowledge in Energy Services, Quality-Health-Safety-Environment, Industrial Engineering & Optimization, Construction & Infrastructure, Project Management, Supply Chain & Logistics, etc.
Through consulting services, Green Solutions assists your company to reduce its environmental footprint. We assess your current situation with state-of-the-art technologies, suggest opportunities according to your strategic goals and implement them in your company’s context. Our consultants have developed thorough expertise in Energy Efficiency, Waste, Carbon and Change management.
Our Competence Centres
Grid infrastructure, operations & development
Measures and assessments
Product quality improvement
Supply chain management
CSR & Sustainability
Sustainable Business Strategy
Trainings & Workshop
Our #6 Impact Session was about… Where do we stand on global warming by Raymond Bradley
Improving wind farm energy production: The prospect of vortex generators
- 05/04: Second Anniversary of Greenfish France
- 20/04: Greenfish Afterwork!
- 3, 10, 12 and 19/04: Assessment Days to take part in our GYPP program. More info here.
- 25/04: Impact Session – Geopolitics and the price of sustainability: How to survive in the political area of Europe?
- 05/06: Before The Flood – Léonardo DiCpario – Film session (End of the EU Sustainable Development Week)
- 25, 26/06: Pitching sessions for our Greenfish Thesis Contest
- 27/06: End of Sem’ Drink + Prize Award of our Greenfish Thesis Contest
- 05/09 – 05/10: International Charity Day – Greenfish is launching a clothes donation in favour of the association BXLRefugees
- 07/09: Greenfish Afterwork!
- 15/09: World CleanUp Day – Greenfishers will take part in this civic action by cleaning up our neighborhood’ streets.
- 20/09: Impact Session – A 100% renewable energy world in 2050 by Hervé Jeanmart
The Green Mind University is a dynamic forum for international and multifaceted discussions on pressing sustainability issues. After a first successful edition, the GMU will be held on the 22nd of May 2018 in Brussels. This annual gathering offers a comprehensive one-day program along with exclusive opportunities to network and learn from each other.
Are you in your last year of Master? Are you studying engineering (industrial, civil, bioengineering) or business engineering, and do you develop a topic related to sustainability in your thesis? Take the chance to participate in the first Greenfish Thesis Contest by submitting us your thesis’ abstract. You will get the opportunity to present it in front of professionals, get to know more about our company and you will receive an award valued at 500 €.
It is our mission to achieve a more sustainable world. In the pursuit of this goal, we believe in establishing partnerships with various types of organizations in order to foster knowledge sharing and create a strong network of experts.
We partner with universities and schools to help their students prepare to find their first professional challenge and help them on various research projects.
We believe it is essential to develop strong ties with local associations around us. It is a powerful way to have an impact on external stakeholders’ lives.
We partner with other companies to deliver the best and more sustainable solution to our clients.
BECOME A PARTNER
Interested in a partnership with us? Do not hesitate to contact us!
office – France
17, rue de la Banque