To facilitate the transition towards a more sustainable society and economy, Greenfish helps its clients solve their most complex issues by delivering expertise in Energy Efficiency, Quality-Health-Safety-Environment, Industrial Engineering & Optimisation, Sustainable Construction, Project Management, Corporate Strategy, and Supply Chain and Procurement. We respond to your specific needs with a defined project by using a sustainable approach. This commitment type gives access to expertise, overseen by the content definition of the client’s team project, project duration, and project management. It is ideal for maximum adaptability and flexibility.
PowerGiven the increasing demand for electricity, we offer our expertise throughout the entire chain of energy conversion: from power generation to the transmission and distribution of electrical energy.
Renewable EnergyWe aim to support the rapid development and implementation of renewable energy projects, in wind, solar, and thermal energy.
- Agri-Food IndustryGreenfish supports the agri-food industry in driving innovation and maintaining competitiveness in the face of production challenges and requirements for changes in practices.
Life SciencesAs a sustainable company, we strive to improve people’s well-being by collaborating with partners in the biotech and pharmaceutical industry as well as medical device manufacturers.
ChemicalsDue to its critical importance, we accompany the chemical industry in the safe-handling of hazardous substances in addition to greener production and search for alternatives.
- Heavy IndustryAs a change agent, Greenfish assists its partners in industrial process optimization, from managerial to operational perspectives.
- High-TechCutting-edge technology can provide improvements for society and industry alike. Conscious of these advancements, Greenfish offers clients tailored solutions so that its clients can develop the competitive edge they are looking for.
- Infrastructure & ConstructionIn response to the need for smart urban redevelopment and the modernization of infrastructure, we inspire our clients to take a multi-stakeholder approach and implement best practices in their field.
- WaterWe support our partners in the collection, treatment and distribution of the precious resource that is water so that it may be safely consumed, reused or released to the environment.
- WasteGreenfish is keen to participate in the revalorization of waste through the implementation and improvement of sorting and recycling capabilities, which is paramount in the transition towards a circular economy.
- Public SectorGreenfish co-operates closely with organizations engaged in environmental policy, advocacy, and lobbying to establish its leadership position in the field of sustainable development.
- TransportIn regards to the need of reducing urban congestion, accidents and pollution, we support our client in promoting clean, safe, and smart mobility and transport.
Our Competence Centres
Grid infrastructure, operations & development
Energy strategy and management
Measures and assessments
Product quality improvement
Supply chain management
CSR & Sustainability
Sustainable Business Strategy
Trainings & Workshops
Meaningful carbon compensation: From off- to in-setting emissions
Sign for my Future – Your signature for a strong climate policy!
- 11/12: Impact Session – The laws of inertia, explaining paralysis in the face of collapse by Olivier de Schutter at Greenfish Belgium
- 07/12: Greenfish France Christmas Party
- 14/12: Greenfish Belgium and The Netherlands Christmas Party!
- 21/12: Ugly Xmas Sweater Breakfast at Greenfish Belgium
- 17/01: Greenfish The Netherlands and France Gathering
- 18/01: Greenfish Belgium Afterwork!
- 18/02: Greenfish Belgium at the Sector Night of the Vlaamse Technische Kring
- 20/02: Greenfish Belgium at the Polytechnische Kring of the VUB Jobfair
- 22/02: Greenfish Belgium Afterwork!
- 26/02: Greenfish Belgium at the VTK Jobfair
- 01/03: Greenfish Belgium at the VTK Leuve Jobfair
- 05/03: Greenfish Belgium at the Journée de l’Industrie – UCL
- 13/03: Assessment Day at Greenfish – GYPP
- 19/03: Assessment Day at Greenfish – GYPP
- 28/03: Assessment Day at Greenfish – GYPP
- 28/03: #1 Impact Session – No pain no gain: How to make the shift from a car dominated system to more sustainable means of transportation
Green Mind – 2019
The Green Mind University is a dynamic forum for international and multifaceted discussions on pressing sustainability issues.
This annual gathering offers a comprehensive one-day program along with exclusive opportunities to network and learn from each other.
This event gathers opinion leaders and specialists from the private and public sectors, as well as the academic world, to share and exchange theirs views on the various sustainability issues. Interactive and engaging sessions will address critical and timely topics as well as best practices within different industries that focus on various sustainability topics in a changing environment.
After two successful editions, this year’s edition will be held on the 28th of May 2019.
Why should you attend the Green Mind?
Gain valuable insights and knowledge on sustainability issues
Learn how leading companies or industries are doing in the transition towards a more sustainable society
Network with fellow professionals
Meet with experts and innovators in the sustainable sector
It is our mission to achieve a more sustainable world. In the pursuit of this goal, we believe in establishing partnerships with various types of organizations in order to foster knowledge sharing and create a strong network of experts.