Our client, a worldwide operating CFD software company, develops engineering flow simulation software widely used by engineers and designers in a large range of fluid engineering applications, from Aerospace, Power Generation, Energy to Race Cars and Yachts. Our client is rapidly expanding, with a 2 digits growth rate over the last few years, and is continuously looking for young and senior talented coworkers. The company has its headquarters in Brussels (Belgium), subsidiaries in San Francisco (USA), Mons (Belgium), Tokyo (Japan), Bangalore (India) and Beijing (China) and is active worldwide through its network of agents and partners in Asia, Europe and America. The company employs over 90 persons in Belgium and around 120 worldwide.
To further sustain and accelerate its growth, our client is looking for an experienced persons for its headquarter:
Mesh Generation Scientist/Engineer
- In this role you will be involved in the development and enhancement and maintenance of a state-of-the art mesh generation tool for turbomachinery applications tools.
- You will be expected to keep abreast of the latest trends and technology in the field of mesh generation and to bring innovative solutions to automatic mesh generation.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, physics or mathematics is a prerequisite
- In-depth knowledge of computational geometry
- Prior experience in the development of unstructured meshing tools is an asset
- Good experience with C++ programming and software development
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Applicants should be highly motivated and dynamic, have good analytical and communication skills, be a team player able to meet the highest quality standards in software development. Proven skills in engineering problem solving and written/oral communication are essential.
Our client offers a stimulating, young and multicultural environment, competitive benefits (including profit sharing) and excellent job growth opportunities.
Do you recognize yourself in these challenges? Then do not hesitate to send your CV at Tanguy Verbeke via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02/880.74.96 for more information. We deal with all applications with utmost discretion.