Greenfish is nowadays active in aeronautics. By working with the main leaders in this industry around the world, we aim to be a reference in the delivery of sustainable staffing solutions with relevant experiences and skills.
For some of our clients, Greenfish is now looking for several:
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Application Engineers
To join its world-class CFD engineering team in Brussels. In this role, you will perform simulation, analysis and optimization in response to customer requests for support or benchmarks projects. You will be in contact with our customers providing expert advices, methodologies, benchmarks, training and guidance on the use of our software. Required skills:
- A master degree in Fluid Mechanics is a prerequisite
- Prior experience with industrial CFD package is an asset.
Projects and Consulting Engineers in CFD
Brussels or Mons (Belgium)
To join its world-class CFD engineering team in Mons or Brussels.
- In this role, you will perform simulation, analysis and optimization in response to customer requests for consulting projects in various industrial sectors.
- You will be in contact with our worldwide customers.
- You will have to manage several consulting projects at the same time.
The current positions are related to our activities in the turbo-machinery (aero and jet engines) and aerospace industries and we are looking for several engineers to sustain our growth in these sectors.
- A master degree in Fluid Mechanics is a prerequisite;
- Prior experience with industrial CFD package is an asset;
- Prior professional experience is not required but can be an asset;
- Experience in simulation of turbo-machinery is a key asset.
- English language is mandatory, French is an asset.
- Applicants should be highly motivated and dynamic, have good analytical and communication skills, be a team player able to meet the highest quality standards in engineering and reporting
- It offers a stimulating, young and multicultural environment in the heart of Europe, competitive benefits (including profit sharing) and excellent job growth opportunities.
Do you recognize yourself in these challenges? Then do not hesitate to send your CV at Nicolas G. Braham via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02/333.09.90 for more information. We deal with all applications with the utmost discretion.