PowerGiven the increasing demand for electricity, we offer our expertise throughout the entire chain of energy conversion: from power generation to the transmission and distribution of electrical energy.
Renewable EnergyWe aim to support the rapid development and implementation of renewable energy projects, in wind, solar, and thermal energy.
- Agri-Food IndustryGreenfish supports the agri-food industry in driving innovation and maintaining competitiveness in the face of production challenges and requirements for changes in practices.
Life SciencesAs a sustainable company, we strive to improve people’s well-being by collaborating with partners in the biotech and pharmaceutical industry as well as medical device manufacturers.
ChemicalsDue to its critical importance, we accompany the chemical industry in the safe-handling of hazardous substances in addition to greener production and search for alternatives.
- Heavy IndustryAs a change agent, Greenfish assists its partners in industrial process optimization, from managerial to operational perspectives.
- High-TechCutting-edge technology can provide improvements for society and industry alike. Conscious of these advancements, Greenfish offers clients tailored solutions so that its clients can develop the competitive edge they are looking for.
- Infrastructure & ConstructionIn response to the need for smart urban redevelopment and the modernization of infrastructure, we inspire our clients to take a multi-stakeholder approach and implement best practices in their field.
- WaterWe support our partners in the collection, treatment and distribution of the precious resource that is water so that it may be safely consumed, reused or released to the environment.
- WasteGreenfish is keen to participate in the revalorization of waste through the implementation and improvement of sorting and recycling capabilities, which is paramount in the transition towards a circular economy.
- Public SectorGreenfish co-operates closely with organizations engaged in environmental policy, advocacy, and lobbying to establish its leadership position in the field of sustainable development.
- TransportIn regards to the need of reducing urban congestion, accidents and pollution, we support our client in promoting clean, safe, and smart mobility and transport.
To facilitate the transition towards a more sustainable society and economy, Greenfish helps its clients solve their most complex issues by delivering expertise and knowledge in Energy Efficiency, Quality-Health-Safety-Environment, Industrial Engineering & Optimization, Sustainable Construction, Project Management, Corporate Strategy, Supply Chain & Procurement, etc.
Through consulting services, Green Solutions assists your company to reduce its environmental footprint. We assess your current situation with state-of-the-art technologies, suggest opportunities according to your strategic goals and implement them in your company’s context. Our consultants have developed thorough expertise in Energy Efficiency, Waste, Carbon and Change management.
We support clients who intend to implement clean energy practices by guiding them through the entire project cycle. We provide feasibility and technical studies, financial and risk analysis, as well as implementation and supervision.
Our Greenfish consultants contribute to projects at different stages or throughout their entire lifecycle from feasibility studies to project delivery. The work at hand can be theoretical (e.g. R&D) or practical (e.g. site supervision).
CONSTRUCTION & INFRASTRUCTURE
We take part in the design and the execution phase of industrial, tertiary, and residential constructions projects with strong competencies in special techniques.
SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS
We implement continuous improvement principles based on different methods available on the market in areas such as process optimization, planning, transport, warehouse, and contract management.
INDUSTRIAL OPTIMIZATION & ENGINEERING
By optimizing industrial activities, we empower our clients to minimize downtime, eliminate waste, and reduce cost.
We help our clients stay on top of regulations through proper training and support for implementing best practices and methodologies that prevent hazardous events.
Choose your path & use your specific expertise to help our clients become more sustainable:
- Business Manager
- Human Resources
- Administration & Finance
- Marketing & Communication
- Green Solutions
SUSTAINABLE CONSTRUCTION & SITE MANAGEMENT
- Build planning for residential and industrial buildings
- Project follow-up and on-site inspection
- Managing quality and safety requirements
- Design and engineering of HVAC and electrical systems
ENERGY EFFICIENCY MANAGEMENT
- Participating in projects regarding the distribution, transport, and storage of energy using different sources: solar, wind, cogeneration, etc.
- Leading energy efficiency audits on site
- Budget, planning, and safety management
- Build relationships with clients, suppliers, contractors, etc.
INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING & OPTIMIZATION
- Improve quality and efficiency by optimizing the production process
- Provide tailored technical advice
- Streamline the order-to-cash cycle
- Be involved on the level of budget, planning, and coordination
- Process, electrical, or instrumentation engineering
- Manage the production process
PROJECT ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT
- Tailor solutions for clients from design until implementation
- Coordinate a multidisciplinary team of engineers
- Be the responsible for the financial and technical success during all the project’s phases
- Conduct safety and environmental audits
- Build integrated management systems
- Quality assurance and control
- Follow-up projects on site
- Management of regulatory affairs
We can offer you challenging internships in human resources, competence management, marketing & communication, and administration.
« It is always a pleasure to meet interesting people! »
We have all these people work in a close partnership, where everyone is responsible for their area of expertise. Our keyword in each collaboration is TRANSPARENCY.
SUPPLY CHAIN & PROCUREMENT
- Lean concept developing to support new and existing processes
- Data and report analysis to identify improvement opportunities and detect non compliance issues
- Redesign and optimization processes to boost efficiency
Greenfish and Kowo, a partnership that aims at offering you a cleaner mobility solution
“Sharing gets you further”, the 2017 slogan for the European Mobility week, encapsulates exactly what Greenfish and Kowo wish for …Read More
Winter Energy Package (Part 1): Unknotting EU policies on energy
New government regulations are often at the start of pivotal changes for a company, either as a trigger for new business opportunities or as …Read More
- 04/04: Impact Session over our Green Solutions department and over QPinch’s innovative chemical heat transformer
- 05, 06, 11 & 19/04: Selection Days for our GYPP. To have a chance to participate to the program, please send us your CV via our Careers page.
- 24/06: Greenfish runs the Spartacus Run!
- 28/06: End Of Semester Drink, with a Tractebel Engie presentation about the management & development of urban areas
July & August 2017
It is our mission to achieve a more sustainable world. In the pursuit of this goal, we believe in establishing partnerships with various types of organizations in order to foster knowledge sharing and create a strong network of experts.
We partner with universities and schools to help their students prepare to find their first professional challenge and help them on various research projects.
We believe it is essential to develop strong ties with local associations around us. It is a powerful way to have an impact on external stakeholders’ lives.
We partner with other companies to deliver the best and more sustainable solution to our clients.
BECOME A PARTNER
Interested in a partnership with us? Do not hesitate to contact us!